BASIC INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Responsible: LIEVORE + ALTHERR DÉSILE PARK
- Purpose: We use your data, among other purposes, to manage the contracting of products and services, to attend your queries, as well as to, where appropriate, send you personalized communications.
- Legitimacy: The lawfulness of processing your data lies mainly in the explicit consent provided by the user.
- Recipients: Your data will be processed by other Group companies and third-party collaborators working with LIEVORE + ALTHERR DÉSILE PARK
- Rights: You have the right to access, correction, erasure, objection, restriction, and data portability of your personal data.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
LIEVORE + ALTHERR DÉSILE PARK (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) undertakes, as Controller of your personal data, to take the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure that the processing of your data is in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and Organic Law 3/2018.
The Company processes your personal data in a lawful and loyal manner, ensuring that they receive adequate protection and are not misused. Likewise, the Company’s willingness is to be transparent in the field of managing the personal data of its customers and users, making available to the above all the necessary information about the collection and processing of their data.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The Data Controller of your personal data is:
- Company name: LIEVORE + ALTHERR DÉSILE PARK
- N.I.F: B63447320
- Phone: 933 103 292
- Mailing address: Pl. Berenguer 1, Ático. 08002, Barcelona.
- Email: email@example.com
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities requested by customers and users, the Company will need to manage one or another data which will generally be the following:
- Identification and contact information: first name, surname, phone number, birth date, postal address, e-mail address, among others;
The personal information collected are processed for the following purposes:
- Contract management of the products and services offered by the Company: providing you with the product or service you request and operating our business internally (in terms of accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Customer and user service: channeling and attending to your requests, queries and complaints for their management and resolution.
- Advertising and marketing actions: including mainly the personalization of our services and making recommendations based on the interaction with the Company through its website (e.g. based on purchase and browsing history). In the event that you provide your consent, your personal data will be used to periodically send you information about new products that may be of interest to you and offer you promotions.
- Improving the user experience on the Company’s Website: conducting analytical and statistical studies on how users browse the website of the Company
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data depends on the purpose for which we process it, as detailed below:
- Contract management of the products and services offered by the Company Processing your data is necessary for the appropriate performance and development of the contractual relationship with the Company The legitimacy of the processing also lies in the consent provided (when contracting our products or services) and in the legitimate interest of the Company to carry out the relevant verifications regarding identification and fraud prevention, as well as for security reasons;
- Customer and user service. The legitimacy of processing your data lies in the legitimate interest of the Company to respond to your requests and resolve your complaints providing you with the proper support. When it concerns complaints or incidents related to the purchased product or service, the processing of your data is necessary so that the Company fulfills the established contractual obligations. In case of queries related to the exercise of your data protection legal rights, the Company requires the processing of your data to comply with the applicable legal obligations;
- Advertising and marketing actions. The legal basis for processing your data for advertising and marketing purposes is the consent you express to receive commercial communications (which can be personalized) and the legitimate interest of the Company to send you similar communications to those services or products purchased in the past or interest-based content.
- Improving the user experience on the Company Website. The legitimacy of processing your data lies in the legitimate interest of the Company to assess the level of satisfaction of the users and take the appropriate corrective measures to improve the quality of our services.
4. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal information will be duly stored for the time necessary to be used according to the purpose for which it was collected.
When a user sends its curriculum vitae to the Company, it will be stored a maximum of two years.
Personal data will be stored with appropriate security measures with the aim to ensure its accuracy and completeness, for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or so long as you do not exercise your right to erasure or restriction.
In such cases, we will keep blocked your personal information, without being processed and only for the legally established period, in order to respond to possible liabilities and being able to prove compliance with applicable legal and contractual obligations. Subsequently, the Company will permanently delete your personal data.
5. WHO CAN WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
Your personal data will be processed by members of the Company who act on behalf of the organization, that have been contractually bound in specific terms of confidentiality and diligent management of personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- technology and analytical services providers;
- logistics, transport and delivery services providers and collaborators, and/or its collaborating establishments thereof;
- customer service providers;
- marketing and advertising services providers;
- authorities and public bodies to: respond to a command, summons or judicial investigation, or for any other cause required by law; respond to possible liabilities arising from the processing of personal data; prevent illegal uses of our website or violations of our website policies; deal with third-party claims; and contribute to fraud prevention and investigation, among others.
These third-party collaborators only have access to the necessary personal information to carry out the due services and are required not to use it for any purpose other than the requested. the Company also requires these third parties the same level of protection and confidentiality that we apply in the management of your personal information. In addition, all of them are bound by the contractual obligations on personal data processing signed with the Company.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You are entitled to exercise the following rights concerning the processing of your personal data:
- Access (art. 15 GDPR): allows you to obtain certain information about the purposes for which your data is being processed, the recipients to whom are communicated or the data categories being processed, among others.
- Rectification (art. 16 GDPR): allows you to contact the Data Controller in order to modify inaccurate personal data and complete the incomplete ones.
- Erasure (art. 17 GDPR): allows you to request the erasing of the personal information which is being processed, without undue delay.
- Restriction of the processing (art. 18 GDPR): allows you to obtain from the Data Controller the restriction of the processing of your personal information.
- Portability (art. 20 GDPR): allows you to have your personal data returned or transmitted to a third party, in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format.
- Objection (Art. 21 GDPR): allows you to object to the processing of your personal data carried out by the Controller. However, you can only exercise this right against the data processing covered by the lawful basis of a public interest or a legitimate interest of the Controller.
6.1. How can I exercise my rights?
In order to exercise your data protection rights, the Company makes available the following means:
- By written and signed request addressed to the Company indicating the reason of your application and the right you request to exercise, and attaching a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document proving the identity of the applicant;
- Sending a completed and signed form, attaching a photocopy of the ID or equivalent document proving the identity of the applicant, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The forms below are provided in order to exercise the data protection rights:
- Right of access: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-acceso.pdf
- Right of rectification: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-rectificacion.pdfv
- Right of erasing: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-supresion.pdf
- Right to limit processing: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-limitacion.pdf
- Right to portability: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-portabilidad.pdf
- Right of objection: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-oposicion.pdf
- Right to object to automated processing: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-oposicion-decisiones-automatizadas.pdf
You also have the right to contact the competent data protection supervisory authority for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data: the “Agencia Española de Protección de Datos” (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php)
In the event that the update of the Policy implies a substantial change in the processing of your personal data, we will notify you of such modification through our website (through a banner, pop-up or push notification) for the purposes that you can review and evaluate it.